Monday, July 07, 2008

Syncing of Tomboy notes

When I was a Windows user many moons ago, I used to really like Google Notes as I could access my notes on any computer.
Now I use Linux and Opera and Google Notes is out of reach.
So, I'm trying to find out exactly what does synchronisation of Tomboy notes mean. I'm hoping it means that it means I can have the very same notes on a any computer I care to use.
I used the guide shown in the link above to install what was required. Now I've just got to figure out how to get access to a wdfs-enabled server and then I can find out how thorough is this synchronisation.
Here's another link that might be of interest in this respect.
Another interesting article on Tomboy syncing (see the comments here, too)
This one is just a general review of Tmboy that I just thew in (has little or no relevance to syncing).

No comments:

Post a Comment