Sunday, February 17, 2008

A little progress on Haiku

Actually, not a lot of progress as I still don't have an Internet connection. Nevertheless, I saw a blog where the guy seemed to have no problem getting Internet although he complained about no browser being available. I posted to him asking him how he did it.
I think it may come down to me compiling the driver for the Marvell NIC but I'm really not at all sure how to do this.
A major problem here is that you're basically on your own as the Haiku forum seems almost dead.
Anyway, I did get the Deskbar back (not sure how but it just came back) and changed the resolution to 1280x1024 and it really does look good in VMware.
But, I need to get Internet otherwise there really will be little point in sticking to this. Might move on the FreeBSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment