Sunday, March 23, 2008

Extreme tracker works?

After installing Extreme Tracker in both blogs, I was dissappointed to find it is not picking up any hits (well, just one). On the other hand, Google Analytics does.

In a quick look around on Google, it seems this problem of no hits is quite common although  haven't yet seen an all-encompassing solution. However, it seems that the one hit I got was when the tracker was at the top of the blog. I subsequently moved it way down so that might be an explanation as Exterem Tracker only works on the "root" page. Any way, I've moved at least one of them up again so, we'll see if the hit count increases.

Another free, but this time invisible tracker is recommended over Extreme Tracker (called Statcounter) so I might try this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment