Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fullscreen video in TC Linux

As I mentioned yesterday, I had posted to the TC forums here in an effort tto run Mplayer videos fullscreen. Turns out it's not that difficult (which is almost always the case).
What's required is to make the file /home/tc/.mplayer/config and add

fs=yes
zoom=yes
framedrop=yes

to this file.
Then play mplayer from the command line.
Better yet is that you can setup a "run action" for your video file (such that it opens with Mplayer). Now, you just need to click on the video icon in Rox-Filer and the video will start immediately in complete fullscreen.

Now, I'm looking for a way to put icons onto my Desktop in TC. Strangely, there's no Desktop directory which I haven't come across before. Here's the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment