Monday, March 24, 2008

Statcounter

I installed Statcounter in both blogs today and this tracker seems to be working well.

Does it give any more than Google Analytics? Well, you get visitor IP (you can block visitors you don't like) and a real-time indication of hits rather than the day-after stuff Google gives. Plus, there are forums and a blog that might be useful in getting more stuff out of this.

In general, I'm happy with Statcounter and have taken out Extreme tracker which just was not working for me although I still don't know why.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul,

    I just came across your post and I'm delighted to hear that you are enjoying StatCounter!

    We work hard to provide the best service we can so it's great to see feedback like yours.

    Thanks for your support and don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance.

    ReplyDelete