Monday, May 12, 2008

Got my MacBook back

Went to the CompuB today to pick up my MacBook which was all ready and waiting with a brand new 160 GB HDD. Best of all there was no charge.
So this is the second time I've had my HDD replaced free of charge even though, I will admit, on both occasions the failure was nothing to do with a defective part. The first time my MacBook fell on the ground due to a diabetic problem of mine. The second time, a young lady friend of mine seems to have accidentally allowed the computer to fall on the ground (no, don't ask).
From what I can see, everything is working fine, although as of now, I only have OSX Leopard on the machine.
Still, given that I fully believed I was going to have to shell out for a brand new machine, this is a pleasant surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment